- We’d like to make it easy for anyone to use the Decidim name or logo for community-oriented efforts that help spread and improve Decidim.
- We’d like to make it clear how Decidim-related businesses and projects can (and cannot) use the Decidim name and logo.
- We’d like to make it hard for anyone to use the Decidim name and logo to unfairly profit from, trick or confuse people who are looking for official Decidim resources.
Examples of use that do not need permission
- Including the Decidim logo on product pages to say "we work with Decidim" (e.g., hosting, consultancy services, developments based on Decidim).
- Use of the trademark "Decidim" in book titles and research articles.
- Use of the Decidim logo in the footer of an instance (“Powered by Decidim”).
Examples of use that do need permission
- Selling merchandise (stickers, t-shirts, mugs, etc).
- Use of the Decidim logo on a book cover.
- Use of the Decidim logo in a header in a website, implying that you’re the Decidim organization.
Examples of use that will not get permission
- Naming your company or product after Decidim, like "The Decidim Consultants".
Häufig gestellte Fragen
I want to fund the project. How can I proceed?
Yes you can! Decidim is a non profit project and for the moment it depends completely on funding. Please find all details to fund the project at OpenCollective
What do I need to install Decidim?
Installing Decidim is easy but you need some knowledge and technical requirements. See the documentation for installing Decidim.
Do you have a Demo? I want to use Decidim now, without installing it, to see how it works.
Yes, we have an online demo.
How often is the platform updated?
We release a new version approximately every month. See the record of versions.