- We’d like to make it easy for anyone to use the Decidim name or logo for community-oriented efforts that help spread and improve Decidim.
- We’d like to make it clear how Decidim-related businesses and projects can (and cannot) use the Decidim name and logo.
- We’d like to make it hard for anyone to use the Decidim name and logo to unfairly profit from, trick or confuse people who are looking for official Decidim resources.
Examples of use that do not need permission
- Including the Decidim logo on product pages to say "we work with Decidim" (e.g., hosting, consultancy services, developments based on Decidim).
- Use of the trademark "Decidim" in book titles and research articles.
- Use of the Decidim logo in the footer of an instance (“Powered by Decidim”).
Examples of use that do need permission
- Selling merchandise (stickers, t-shirts, mugs, etc).
- Use of the Decidim logo on a book cover.
- Use of the Decidim logo in a header in a website, implying that you’re the Decidim organization.
Examples of use that will not get permission
- Naming your company or product after Decidim, like "The Decidim Consultants".
What is the Metadecidim community?
Metadecidim is the community of Decidim that collaborates in the design of the platform and the construction of the Decidim project. We meet regularly through the Community Meetings, for issues related to the technological aspects of the platform and the Labs witc are Research oriented meetings. Our annual conference is Decidim Fest. Go to meta.decidim.org to follow the calls closely and if you want to join the community. We'd love to ;-)
Do you have a Demo? I want to use Decidim now, without installing it, to see how it works.
Yes, we have an online demo.
How can I get more information about the Decidim Association?
In the general assembly of the Decidim Association you can find more info abous us, follow the activity of the meetings and check relevant information (statutes, legal agreements, the internal regulations)
What is the Social Contract?
That's how we call our Code of Democratic Guarantees and Democratic Collaboration. All members of the community must endorse the Social Contract.