- We’d like to make it easy for anyone to use the Decidim name or logo for community-oriented efforts that help spread and improve Decidim.
- We’d like to make it clear how Decidim-related businesses and projects can (and cannot) use the Decidim name and logo.
- We’d like to make it hard for anyone to use the Decidim name and logo to unfairly profit from, trick or confuse people who are looking for official Decidim resources.
Examples of use that do not need permission
- Including the Decidim logo on product pages to say "we work with Decidim" (e.g., hosting, consultancy services, developments based on Decidim).
- Use of the trademark "Decidim" in book titles and research articles.
- Use of the Decidim logo in the footer of an instance (“Powered by Decidim”).
Examples of use that do need permission
- Selling merchandise (stickers, t-shirts, mugs, etc).
- Use of the Decidim logo on a book cover.
- Use of the Decidim logo in a header in a website, implying that you’re the Decidim organization.
Examples of use that will not get permission
- Naming your company or product after Decidim, like "The Decidim Consultants".
Preguntas más frecuentes
I have many doubts, of all kinds...where can I ask them or solve them?
The best way to solve your doubts quickly is through the Metadecidim community. Enter now in the process Support Forum and see if your question exists or if it has been answered and otherwise enter to ask questions. If you can't resolve your problem in this space, maybe it's time to contact us through the contact form.
Where can I find the project roadmap and the planned features?
You can find the roadmap of new features of the project at GitHub.
What can a participant (user) of Decidim do?
Decidim makes it possible for thousands of people to organize themselves democratically by making proposals, attending public meetings, fostering decision-making discussions, deciding through different forms of voting and monitoring the implementation of decisions.
What does it mean that Decidim is for free, "libre" and open source?
Decidim is a platform for citizen participation made by the people and for people. Its source code is open and can be inspected, modified, and enhanced by anyone. The Decidim software is covered by the AGPL license. That means that you can use it, modify it and redistribute derived versions of it as long as you respect the AGPL license.