What’s the job
We’re looking for someone to lead the management of the association, together with the Coordination Committee. As Project Manager, you will be a key part of the team that is responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing the internal activity of the Associacion, as well as the drafting of proposals for obtaining funding.
On a day-to-day basis, your tasks will be:
- Work closely and engage in strategic thinking and planning with the Coordination Committee staff on the Association initiatives.
- Actively seek and identify new funding opportunities for the Association.
- Write grant / funding proposals.
- Manage strategic and consistent communications with existing and potential funders.
- Prepare the reports and documentation required to justify the subsidies and grants received in the organization.
- Support the team in drafting reports and preparing presentations.
- Manage the services and providers outsourced by the Association (accountants, legal advice, etc.).
- Assist with regular funder reporting and filing of all Association-related documents and agreements.
- Systematize and update the organization’s internal documentation and information.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining organizational project management methodology and procedures.
- Collaborate and participate in process improvements within the team.
Decidim is a Free Libre Open Source Software for participatory democracy that is working on more than 300 cities, regions and organizations worldwide. It’s being used in Barcelona, Helsinki, France, Italy, Mexico and other places.
At the technical level is a Ruby on Rails project, a generator and some gems that helps organizations to make decisions and deliberative processes. It works for having an online and offline participation website.
We try to make all the decisions on the open on GitHub and also with our own platform (on MetaDecidim).
Who are we looking for
This is a perfect job if you are someone:
- With excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- With established project management skills including drafting projects, leading meetings, preparing agendas, note-taking, etc.
- Careful attention to detail and the ability to perform tasks meticulously.
- With social & communication skills. Currently, we’re having issues with the gender gap, so it’s important to be a feminist.
- Expertise on office tools (word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, etc.).
- Able to work independently and within a group environment.
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Catalan.
What we offer
- Work from home.
- Flexible hours to organize your schedule according to your needs.
- Part-time (20 hours per week).
- Salary between 16k and 18k EUR per year
- To be part of a project for the democratization of society with a global projection. And most important, together with a team of good people.
As “things that we want but we realize will be very difficult to get and we’re open to let it go”.
- Communication and design skills
- Prior experience managing European projects
- Experience working in a non-profit organization
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Where and how to apply
If you’re interested send us your updated CV and motivational letter to email@example.com with the subject “Project Manager”.
Deadline: July 29, 2021.
From September 1 onwards, we will evaluate the applications in order to award the vacancy during the same month.